Please read carefully. By signing this document, you’re agreeing to the Terms of Participation, which are set forth below.
Program Tobin Jarrett Consulting (herein referred to as “Consultant”) agrees to provide the The Catalyst Program (herein referred to as “Program” or “The Catalyst”) to the undersigned (herein referred to as “Client”) indicated on the last page of this Terms of Participation document, in the signatures section, in exchange for the Program Fee.
Program Fee The Program Fee is $9,700, less any discounts which may have been offered and fulfilled via coupon code, to be paid in full prior to or at the commencement of the Agreement.
Term As part of the Program, you will receive the following:
- (1) 60-minute pre-Catalyst call
- (3) Days of live strategic consulting, Implementation and training by/with Consultant, done via zoom
- All the recordings from the Program together
- (1) Post-Catalyst 60 minute follow-Up session done via zoom
- 12 Months Membership Access to the ‘Leg Up' VIP Campaign Arsenal and all campaign templates
- Step-by-step tutorial videos right within each campaign.
- 12 Months Membership in the Members-Only Facebook group, where you can get direct access to the Tobin Jarrett and the rest of the Leg Up community
- 12 Months of weekly group coaching calls with Tobin Jarrett or one of our business automation coaches
Terms of Participation
Intellectual Property Non-Disclosure Agreement In order to participate in The Catalyst, and as a condition of accessing, continuing to access and/or using any Program Materials & Intellectual Property provided to Client by Consultant as part of the Program, Client agrees to the following:
Copyright Protection and Distribution Prevention of Program Materials and Intellectual Property The Program provides the Client with access, via an online content delivery platform, to certain Program Materials and Intellectual Property (collectively, the “Materials”) that Consultant has developed, at considerable time and significant expense to Consultant.
Except for a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license expressly granted to you herein, this Agreement does not grant Client any ownership or other right or interest in the Materials or any other component of the Tobin Jarrett Catalyst Program.
All Materials will remain the property of the Consultant and are copyright and trademark protected. The Client is granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license of the Materials upon the following terms and conditions:
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Materials and Intellectual Property remain exclusively with the Consultant. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Client shall not provide, distribute, share or otherwise make available, via any means, written, verbal, oral or electronic, the Materials provided to the Client with any person, corporation, partnership, association or entity other than the properly licensed employees of Client. Client shall be responsible for the supervision, protection, management, control and non-disclosure of the Materials shared with employees of Client.
- Excluding the licensed employees of Client, Client will not use the Materials to coach, train, teach, present, share or otherwise educate others regarding the concepts and content of the Program and the Materials. This prohibition applies to one-on-one communication, formal or informal study groups, mastermind groups, online discussion groups, social media, industry meetings or platform presentations, etc. Client may reference the beneficial nature of the Program and the Materials, as well as the results obtained from the Program, to encourage peers and colleagues to engage the services of Consultant.
Client will make all reasonable efforts to prevent the Materials from being saved to portable electronic media such as CD/DVD, USB drives, external hard drives or online cloud based storage, etc. by Client and/or employees of Client. Client and Client’s employees are specifically prohibited from saving the Materials to and/or backing up the Materials to proprietary corporate owned or provided computers and computer networks not owned by or in the exclusive personal control of the Client and Client’s employees. If Program Materials are saved, they should only be saved to the personal computer(s) owned by Client and not saved to any personal computer(s) owned by Client’s employees. Client will instruct employees of Client to follow the meaning and intent of this section when employees of Client have access to the Materials.
- The Program and the associated Materials are for the sole and exclusive use of the Client solely within the organization named in this Agreement on the signature page. Client will make all reasonable efforts to protect the Materials from being saved to portable electronic media and removed or copied and physically removed from the premises where the Client conducts business or scanned and transmitted via e-mail. Without limiting the scope of Client’s reasonable efforts in this regard, Client shall exert at minimum the same efforts Client makes to protect Client’s own proprietary materials and intellectual property.
- Materials and Intellectual Property include, but are not limited to: training modules, coursework, lesson plans; campaign flows; email and page template copy and design; sales concept training materials, systems and strategies contained within the online program content delivery platform that Consultant shares with Client during the Program.
- Materials and Intellectual Property also include, but are not limited to: audio and/or video recordings of live training sessions, delivered either in person or via videoconference; audio and/or video recordings of online, pre-recorded training presentations; pre-recorded training presentations and associated material such as PDF’s, MP3’s, MP4’s, etc.
- Client or Client employees will not delete, remove or alter any logo, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from any Materials.
- Client will not sell the Materials nor create derivative works of the Materials for the purposes of
- making them available for selling, trading, or giving away.
- Client may share the Materials with employees of Client, at the discretion of Client. Only the Client (not the employees of Client) is granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license of the Materials.
- Neither Client, Client’s employees nor anyone hired by Client is permitted to copy, transfer or create derivative works of the Materials for the purpose of placing the Materials or any part or component of the Materials on, or for inclusion in, a third party platform or website of any kind. The Materials must remain in their current form and may not be extracted from the online content delivery platform, altered, transferred, transmitted or uploaded to any outside application, website, training, tracking, support or sales platform, regardless of whether the Client owns or is licensed to use the third party platform.
- Client will continue to honor the requirements of this section in perpetuity regardless of whether this Agreement terminates in the future.
- Client will inform present and future employees of Client who have any access to, and/or use of the Materials, that they are expected to abide by all of the above terms contained in this section and will be reminded of their responsibility to honor same upon termination of employment.
- Client shall be responsible for the supervision, protection, management, control and non-
- disclosure of the Materials, to include the employees of Client.
- Upon termination, Client will communicate with departing employees of Client the necessity to not remove any Materials in any form from the premises, either in print or electronically. Any Materials in the possession of the employees of Client, in any form, written or electronic, shall be returned to the Client prior to the point of termination.
- Client’s access to the Program will be forfeit if any of the requirements of this section are violated. No refund will be allowable in such cases.
Program Success Requirements Acknowledgement Client acknowledges that the The Catalyst Program, which involves the transfer of sales and marketing training, strategies, concepts and techniques, is, at its core, a DIY program, and as such, requires self-study, practice, focused implementation and consistent use by Client to attain proficiency and desired results.
Client acknowledges that personally consuming the pre-recorded Program training modules/lessons and personally reviewing the study materials (watching videos, reading documents, listening to recordings, etc.) as well as personally participating in live coaching and Q&A sessions as offered in the Program are essential for full understanding and successful Program implementation.
Client understands that while The Catalyst was designed to work within Ontraport, that Ontraport does not endorse or support The Catalyst. Thus, Client understands that any questions or concerns about Program must be brought to the attention of Consultant, and not Ontraport, its staff, or other Ontraport users in the Facebook community. If any such questions or concerns arise, please email Tobin@TobinJarrett.com or, where appropriate, bring them to any scheduled live Q&A and coaching sessions included as part of the Program.
Client also acknowledges that creating results requires sustained, intentional time and effort and Client is prepared and committed to faithfully make that effort.
Client further acknowledges that different people learn and work at different speeds and that given the many factors beyond Consultant’s control, Client acknowledges Consultant cannot make any promise as to the speed of proficiency attained, the level of skills achieved, or the results obtained by Client within a given time period.
Client further acknowledges the need to utilize the Program training and coaching with actual traffic, leads, prospects and customers/clients of the Client and to gain real world experience and feedback as to the skill level and proficiency attained by the Client.
Client understands that that campaigns are released ongoingly and that the one year term officially begins only once the final campaign is released.
Though Consultant does its best to release new Leg Up campaign templates every 6-8 weeks, there is no guarantee regarding the schedule and timing of campaign releases.
No Warranty of Results The business results obtained by Client will vary depending on the individual efforts of Client and employees of Client and the willingness of Client and employees of Client to embrace, adopt, practice and implement the Program. Therefore, Consultant makes no warranties whatsoever, neither expressed nor implied, regarding the results the Client may obtain from the Program. Client understands there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program.
No Refund Due to the valuable nature of the The Catalyst Program, the rapid transfer of the Program content and Materials to the Client and the ongoing value of the Materials, Intellectual Property and Coaching shared with Client, there are no refunds of Program Fees paid. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, Client agrees and understands that Client is foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by Consultant. Client further acknowledges that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of such Program(s), Client is taking full responsibility for Client’s own success.
Timing and Participation All live sessions are recorded and provided to Client within seven days of the final day of the Program. Client understands that the live training sessions are done during the days and times as mutually-agreed upon in writing (email is sufficient). If Client requests to reschedule, Contractor will do all in its power to meet Client’s preferred dates, but this may not be possible. If Client requests to reschedule any session with less than 24 hours notice, this will only be allowable if it is due to a verifiable medical emergency and even then, may require Client to pay for rescheduling at the normal and customary rate of Consultant. Client will have 90 days from the final day of their Program end date during which to book its 60-Minute Post- session. If Client waits longer than 90 days to initiate the booking of said session, Consultant may, at its sole discretion, choose to charge its normal and customary hourly rate for these sessions.
Confidentiality The Parties acknowledge and agree that all information concerning either Party’s business shall be treated as confidential information, to be used only in accordance with the provisions and performance of this Agreement and shall not be disclosed in any form without the express, written consent of the other Party. Any personally identifying information (names, SSN, address, copies of any statements, etc.) about the customers of the Client is not needed in the performance of this Agreement. Consultant will not request personally identifying information from Client and Client agrees not to provide Consultant with personally identifying information about the customers of Client.
Indemnification Client assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend, protect, save and hold Consultant harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgments, obligations, losses, penalties, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of use of the Program by Client or any breach or alleged breach by Client of any of its warranties, representations, covenants or obligations made pursuant to this Agreement.
Dispute Resolution In the event of any unresolved controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or a breach thereof, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly and cooperative consultation. If the dispute is not resolved in a reasonable amount of time through discussion between the Parties, then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the State of North Carolina.
Entire Agreement This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior discussion or agreements between the Parties regarding the subject matter. This Agreement may be changed or amended only by an amendment in writing signed by the Parties.
Limitation of Liability It is understood and agreed that Consultant will not be liable to the Client, or any agent or associate of the Client, for any mistakes, omissions or errors in judgment or for any act or omission done in good faith and believed to be within the scope of this Agreement.
Errors or Omissions Consultant assumes no responsibility for unintentional errors or omissions that may appear in any Program Materials.
Severability The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Survivability The Copyright Protection and Distribution Prevention of Program Materials and Intellectual Property section above shall survive the completion of Client participation in the Program and will remain in force and in effect in perpetuity.
Client acknowledges and agrees that during, and any time after the completion of the Program, Client has an ongoing duty not to disclose and control the supervision of the Materials as outlined in the Copyright Protection of Program Materials and Intellectual Property section above.